All warranty returns must contain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number.
Click here to request an RMA number.
After receiving an RMA# please complete the Warranty Information Form and return it with your unit.
Sigma-Tek Limited Warranty
Each product manufactured by Sigma-Tek, Inc. is warranted by the manufacturer to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use subject to the following:
1. Sigma-Tek will, at its option, either repair or replace any component, which shall reasonably be found to have been defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
2. The period of this warranty shall not exceed twelve (12) months from the date of first installation; provided, however in the case of Dry Air Pumps with the part number designation 1U128-006, the warranty period shall not exceed one thousand (1,000) hours of use or twenty-four (24) months from the date of first installation, whichever occurs first. Gyroscopic Type Products shall have shelf lives of six (6) months. All other products shall have shelf lives of twelve (12) months. This warranty shall be invalid if the product is installed after the expiration of the stated shelf life period. The shelf life of each product is computed from the date of shipment from the factory, which is stamped on the product. If a unit is repaired or replaced during the warranty period, it shall retain only the unused portion of the original warranty, in the period of time or hours of operation.
3. It shall be the customer's responsibility when returning a Sigma-Tek product for warranty consideration to advise:
- Date of Installation
- Date of Failure
- Nature of Failure
- Hours of Usage
4. In the event a warranty claim is made, Sigma-Tek will use the date of shipment as stamped on the product plus fifteen (15) days to determine the beginning of warranty coverage, and will use the date on which the unit is returned as the date of failure unless the date of installation is discernible from other maintenance, sales or repair documents. In those instances where the warranty period is measured by hours of usage, absent documentation verifying hours of usage, it shall be conclusively presumed that the product in issue was used two hours each and every day from the date of installation.
5. Cost of transportation, removal, and reinstallation are excluded.
6. All returns must be shipped prepaid to Sigma-Tek, or a Sigma-Tek Distributor, or designated repair station or duly authorized service center, packed in the original or comparable packing, and shipped in a reliable medium. The customer shall be responsible for any damage that occurs during removal, handling, and shipment back to Sigma-Tek.
7. This warranty shall not apply to any unit or part thereof which, may reasonably be determined, has not been installed in accordance with the instructions provided by Sigma-Tek, or has been repaired so as to affect its performance, or altered in any way, or has been subject to misuse, contamination, negligence, or accident.
8. THIS IS SIGMA-TEK'S SOLE EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS SUPPLIED HEREUNDER. SIGMA-TEK MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. SIGMA-TEK EMPLOYEES MAY HAVE MADE ORAL STATEMENTS ABOUT THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED IN THIS CONTRACT. SUCH STATEMENTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES, SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON BY THE CUSTOMERS, AND ARE NOT PART OF THIS SALE CONTRACT.
9. DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL OR SUBSTITUTE TRANSPORTATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THIS WARRANTY.
10. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THESE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THESE WRITTEN WARRANTIES.
11. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS, LIMITATIONS, OR DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE. ANY PROVISION OF THIS WARRANTY, WHICH IS PROHIBITED BY STATE OR FEDERAL LAW, IS VOID AND INVALID WITHOUT AFFECTING THE OTHER PROVISIONS OF THE WARRANTY.
12. Warning: Do not attempt to overhaul, repair or modify in any way our Dry Air Pumps. Also, do not use a Dry Air Pump that has been overhauled, repaired, or modified by anyone else of another facility. Use of a Dry Air Pump that has been overhauled, repaired, or modified in any way by another facility may result in substandard performance or early failure or both. Sigma-Tek assumes no responsibility for property damage or injuries sustained as a result of failure of a Dry Air Pump that has been overhauled, repaired, or modified by another facility. Furthermore, warranty obligations will terminate when a Dry Air Pump is overhauled, repaired, or modified by another facility.
Contact Customer Support with your questions at: email@example.com