The lU619-001 Radio Control Panel is designed to provide remote tuning of two VHF COMM transceivers, two VHF NAV / DME receivers and one of two Air Traffic Control transponders.
The Control Panel is capable of tuning within a VHF COMM frequency range of 118.00(0) to 136.990 MHz in 25 KHz or 8.33 KHz increments (switch selectable). An optional extended tuning range from 137.00(0) to 151.97(5) MHz in 25 KHz increments is available. The VHF NAV frequency range is 108.00 to 117.95 MHz in 50 KHz increments.
The capability of pre-selecting frequencies for both the NAV and COMM provide a single level of memory. Up to ten (10) additional memory channels can be stored and retrieved with the "MEM" buttons. Audio volume controls with an integrated power Off switch are available for both COMM and NAV radios. Other ancillary functions incorporated on the Control Panel are: Squelch On/Off, COMM Test, Marker Sensitivity Hi/Lo, NAV Test, Transponder Ident, Test, Normal/Standby/Lo, Altitude Reporting On/Off and Transponder 1 or 2 select.A more detailed description of the 1U619-001 Radio Control Panel can be found in the Operator’s Manual.
A High Performance, Cost Effective Electronic Upgrade
- All electronic replacement for Cessna Citation 1U434-001 five-in-one mechanical controllers.
- Improves pre-selection of VHF COMM frequencies.
- Ten memories (VHF COMM and NAV / DME modules) store additional frequencies and waypoints.
- Controls Rockwell Collins VHF 21 C/D, and VHF 22 C/D VHF communications transceivers with a commercial serial data bus (CSDB).
- Optical frequency selector provides long term reliability and excellent tactile feel.
- Continuous, linear display and indicator dimming replaces old, two-step dimming scheme.
- Fully TSO'd for installations in Cessna Citation aircraft.
- Built-in self-testing.
|Primary Power:||28 volts DC, @ 100 mA nominal per Module (500 mA total)|
|Lighting:||5 volts DC, @ 3.0 A maximum|
VHF COMM (1 & 2)
|118.00(0) to 136.97(5) MHz, 25 KHz spacing|
|118.0000 to 136.9916 MHz, 8.33 KHz spacing|
|Extended Range||137.00(0) to 151.97(5) MHz, 25 KHz spacing|
|Interface||Commercial Standard Data Bus (CSDB)|
|Compatible Equip.||Collins VHF-21C, VHF-21D, VHF-22C and VHF-22D|
VHF NAV / DME (1 & 2)
|Frequency Range||108.00(0) to 117.95(0) MHz, 50 KHz spacing|
|Interface||ARINC 410, 2 of 5|
|Compatible Equip.||Collins VIR-30, VIR-32, VIR-42, DME-40|
|Code Range||0000 to 7777|
|Interface||ARINC 410, octal|
|Compatible Equip.||Collins TDR-90|
The following conditions have been established as minimum design requirements in accordance with
RTCA/DO-160D except as noted. The 1U619-001 Radio Control Panel will meet or exceed each of the
following environmental specifications, verified by direct testing of test article. Some categories are not
applicable and are marked Category X.
Test Description Category:
The following TSO’s apply:
- TSO C34e ILS Glide Slope
- TSO C36e ILS Localizer
- TSO C37d VHF COMM Transmitter
- TSO C38d VHF COMM Receiver
- TSO C40c VOR Receiver
- TSO C66c DME Receiver
- TSO C74c ATC Transponder